Wednesday, March 30, 2011

updated.

haha=D.
okay,finally i'm free to update my blog..
are all of you waiting me to see my blog?
i think the answer is"yes"..ngek ngek~
I'm now try to write with proper English
as i had been a long long time
didn't use English to write my blog=P
hope you guys don't have any suffering in eyesXD

this week i think nothing special.
just the same and having many exams~
haiz..it's really suffering and tired ahT.T
but i think i change a bit these days.
at least I'm now is still optimistic as you known
I'm still cheerful and be the who i want to be..
I know I'm a bit pessimistic recently
and have a negative thinking that shouldn't be.
a lot of thinking is not good and i knew it.
so i just try not to think too much as i want to be happier as i can.
bringing others happiness is the thing i always hope to do~
and i know i can done it at least i keep myself to be happy 1st..
so,just stay happy as you can=)

i want to share something here
that i think it's meaningful and all of you
can take a look and think more about it=]

***A wise man once sat in the audience and cracked a joke. Everybody laughs like crazy. After a moment, he cracked the same joke again, less people laughed. He cracked the same joke again and again, when there was no laughter, he smiled and said: you cant laugh about the same joke again and again, then why are you crying over the same thing over and over again?***

but..we will forget something.
sometimes we will laugh again
when a
person still saying the same joke..
it's the same when we suddenly remember
something that makes us depressed and sad..
we cant force ourselves to forget about it.
because sometimes when a thing had already happened
it's really happened and you cant erase it in your memory..
but what we can do,
is not to think again and again about the sad thing.
it sure wont help to solve anything and only letting you down.
so..try to focus on others and not to be moody^.^
as i know,we need time to let ourselves get recover..
~time will prove all the things=)

..although yesterday i think of
somethings sad which happened in the past.
i just let it go because it's already past tense.
nothing is important than now=]


suddenly realise that i write so long=.=
hahahaha=D
let's continue my life in this week~

today having a movie
with my buddies mj.wantan and kally at kepong cinema.
that movie is a cartoon but it's really meaningful..
maybe you can go for a ticket too~
although i know i shouldn't go out today
since tomorrow our class is going for English & VB exam..
I'm naughty lorXD..
it's really last time for me to go out before middle year exam gone=)
i know i must really work hard in exams for good results.
it's my promise to myself and i must prove with my actions.
so,it's maybe my last time to blogging here until exams endT.T
please don't miss me okay?hahahaha=D


last week,i saw something and I'm not happy=(
ya,he told me that I think too much as i know i am..
i should trust her more as she is my best friend..
that day i ask her sister and i get the answer..
she say she need money now and hence,
she will only focus in money.
others is not so important..
aiks,if she really want to think like that.
i think i can say nothing.haiz~
she got her choice and it's her choice.
so i better not to stop her
although i dislike her thinking like this~
can money really changes a person?
yes,i think so..and it's how she makes me feels.
she had forgotten me that I'm her old friend.
i done what can i done and i have no idea
if she want to treat me like that..
speechless..

and last Saturday..
i hung out with my st.john's friends
whom we stay together in the society
since form1 till nowXD..
I'm really appreciate every time we go out together~
and i hope we can keep in touch no matter what happen..
haha=)..photo update later on~

some more i chat with someone few days ago.
she asked me to change my outlook=D
I'm not going to change now but later,
but what she said,
a little bit makes me feel not so good.,
I get what you mean and i know how am i also..
I change when it's the right time to change=P
but..i still prefer my own style and attitude~
changes not only change to look like others.
the simple is,i wish to change myself as I want to..
at least i want to be myself~
sorry if i say anything here that make you dislike=)


yesterday saw kally's blog and i like the thing she say:
~真正的好朋友
並不是在一起就有聊不完的話題
而是在一起 就算不說話
也不會感到尷尬~
haha.it's a good point^.^

it's all for this post.haha~
I'm tired and i gonna to leave now..
There are many things to do tomorrowXD
so..good night everyone and i will see you soon
be happy always and gambateh!
^.^

No comments: