Tuesday, April 05, 2011

what's new?=D

it comes another new weekT.T
march had passed and April comes!
aiya,life is still life!
nothing special happened recently la..
just only a person jokes about something on april fool
and i wonder that is it true or fake?
haha..i think he is play play only la~
if that's serious,i dunno what should i doXDD

okay,faster say the point~
oh yea<3,it's April!
this month I'm going to do many things!
celebrate friend's birthday,going for jogathon and many many..
and the most important and i am worried about is..exams!
aiks..there are really many exams waiting for me~
next month going to have mid-year exam!
furthermore,6months more to sit for uec!
it's really not so much time for me to work hard ~
my last year exam in chonghwa and i wanna try my best!
this time is really serious and i will prove through my action..
so,I'm gonna to stay away from internet!
I'm very clear to know that only myself can help me to success~
don't really waste any second in something anymore=D

haha..
don't miss me la=P
i will be back after exams~
sure many things want to update that time=)

perhaps all of you have a great time everyday
and be happy as you can:)
gahyao oh^.^

~Koalabear~ XDD

1 comment:

y3wchung said...

MUST +u+U ah!!!! ^^
all the best for ur all exam! :D