Saturday, June 12, 2010

just a simple happy day=D

hello,human~
it's great to saying hello here..
heheXD..
that's really great that i'm going to post
about something that's really making me happy today
like what am i mention in my title~
is that right what i'm saying?=)

okay.
now~start saying my rules here today..
wow..
there's none broken english or short words here..
this's really my first post to write in full englishXD
[i would like to improve my english..
but here will also some mixing chinese lah~haha]
sorry lah if it's really makes you suffer to see this blog..
(有些leh loh lah.etc的口语就算了吧=P)

before viewing next line what i' going to say..
let's start a greeting first..
did you all sleep well yesterday?
[just came back from camping and it's really tired for meT.T]
haha..
i'm asking:你们好吗?
and what should you all replying me?
[很好~非常好~越来越好~ohhhh yes!]
weee~what a good response that i need..
just keep shouting like this whenever i'm asking that=)
so..let's start without saying any words
this post is really special that i'm going
to say all things happened today with my photo..
hope you dun mind^.^

today i wake up a bit early that we were having
the camping meeting at Uma Rani there on 10 am..
i came late due to some problemT.T~
and it's was a quite relaxing meeting..muahaha
meeting ends about 12.30..
we all just eat and talk lor..
after finished eating..
some people go tuition or back home..
me,chi kang and mei qian go for a movie at jusco..
we were also going炮兵eat刨冰..
每人叫了一个来吃~有点够力咯..
现在我的喉咙都痒痒了..有点辛苦T.T
太贪吃了没办法咯~haha..

after finished watching the movie~
it's already the time to go back lor..
chi kang go back first and we two go dating lor..
haha..nola..
we just hanging around to see anything interesting=)
and mei qian wanna buy a cup as a present for her dad..
good girl lor~酱有孝心的..
hehe^.^

we walked around to see the cup~
and also chit chat about many things..
we had already stepping our foot
to almost half of the jusco..
finally she found a cup
that she think her father will like it~
but the price is also a bit expensive too..
no matter what father's day present
would you like to give out..
i think a dad would feel happier
when he is having a harmony family..
when he's looking at those his
son or daughter growing up happily..
that's all enough to him~
no matter everyday he works so hard..
and he will just feel satisfied to all these..
=)

although till now i'm already 17years old..
i haven't buy anything for my dad~
everytime just having a dinner at restaurant..
and i seldom making cards for him too..
what i think i should do..
is having a good result in school..
so that i can study further
without any problem of money~
although now i still cant earn more money than him..
but there's some day for me to do
what he's really done for this family=D

a cup that she is really going around to found..
will probably makes his dad have a unforgettable father's day~
that's my opinion lar~hehe.
after that she sit on his dad's car with the cup..
and i decided to walk a while in jusco..
my mum say want to shop a while
so my sieter and me just accompany her~
[but actually we also wanna buy something deXD]

hanging around again in jusco~
and time pasts really fast..
it's time to go home for my dinnerT.T
i was really hungry~
a whole day hanging out..
finally i'm in my home now..
eating finished.bathing finished..
all settled already..
i'm now sitting and blogging~aha..
that's all for today~
and you can see my photos down there
to check out my simple day..
thx for supporting~tada=P


抹茶+西瓜口味的和超大锅的"十"

猜猜我选了哪一个呢?XD

chi kang seems like enjoying oh~
tam4 sek4 dou1 sei4XD
情侣档哦?!haha..

mei qian~
the movie damn funny lor=D
busying choosing a perfect cup for her dad~
[so hard to snatch these photos
but actually she dunno..XD]
某人很明示地跟我说
他生日想收到
这个酱美的东西喔~
价钱真的是几美下咯
=.=..哈哈~
一步一脚印~两只脚不能一起行走..
但他们有天总会同脚步的~
就是当你站着的时候..
你的双脚会在同一阵线上~
^.^
今天天气不错吧?
我的心情也是不错呢~
不管之前是多么地悲观..
面对事情是多么的无奈~
至少从今天起..
我改变了自己~
同样是老鼠粉~
但比camping的好吃多倍..
它不咸不腻..
而最重要的是~
全都充满了妈妈的爱心=)
突然觉得自己真的很幸福..
希望大家都可以更珍惜自己拥有的
~珍惜身边的人*事*物~
开动咯~哈哈..
我妹妹生意做很大hor?
无言~
妈妈煲的<六味>喔~
清热降火~哈..
brought a new shoe today~
[my shoe was exhausted=(]
just a simple shoe..
and a simple me~
i'm koalabear..
now i'm really really
find back the original me~
but now the new one's
will better than old's one..

**small small notes:-
for me..
why today's happy for me..
110610~a meaningful day..
sometimes you will never expected
what will happened to you in a day..
i think that i'm gonna losing
something forever..
but sometimes it's really right~
what you think you gonna lose..
you will get back or get more..
i'm really happy that having a day like this..
a simple mood.a simple me and a simple day..
not all things gonna being
complicated as what you think~
but just get yourself a simple mood
and a heart to get well prepared all the things..
that's i really want to share..
because all these is my real
personal experince in a day~
everytime i gonna being crazy
because of the same problem..
but now there's none problem=]

i'm glad that i'm really returning back..
i had found myself after
walking and walking in the same circle..
hope you all can accept my positive change~
i'm happy now~
why don't you feel happy?
你有办法让自己不开心~
我相信你也有办法让自己开心=]
不要想得太多~
做回自己该做的东西就行了=)
promise me that you will be happy,okay?
of course okay la~XD
please appreciate all of your time..
because there's really no time for us wasting around~
you will sure regret when the days end..
我们不知道明天究竟会发生什么事~
而我们能做的就是珍惜..
be happy=)


2 comments:

Ling Li said...

hehe~~~
Why your post always like an essay ??
It make my eyes pain~~~~~
haha XD
just kidding~~~~~
hope you will always like this~~~
Always smile & happy~~~
haha XD
like me ^^
hahahahahahahahahaXD

agling said...

I lik tis type d kolabear ma.. ^^
i m happy with you


my kolabear finally come back ady~ ^^


luv u. =)