Tuesday, April 14, 2009

hope dat~

recently..
i reali think i being..
crazy..sot sot..siao siao liao
i can suddenly veri excited..
suddenly veri depressed..
i also dunno wat i'm doing..
i can luan luan think..
without any purpose..
also dunno wat i'm thinkin=.=
2day bio exam..
study at chemis period..
just cant study n memorize..
luan luan think agn~
haizzzz..
luckily on the bio exam..
half de ques i noe how 2anwer..
phew~~~XD

still din talk anything 2her..
wanna say hi 2her..
she just show me muka yg busuk..
so..suan le..
i better dunwan do anything..
sighhhhhh~~~~

i'm too far far away 2approach ur world..
ur world too strange 4me..
i'm not suit to go into ur world..
although i had entered ur world b4..
i still can be ur frens..
but now..
ur sky are too far far away 4me..
i ady try hard 2enter ur world..
but i failed..sry=(

reali hope thr r some time..
some time 4me 2hav a nice n long slp..
wont worry abt anything..
wont hav any annoyance..
haha..it just my hope=)
hope also 1day can go out with my frens..
so long ady din go gai gai with them..
i missin them all..
although we r in the same school..
but still cant take out my time 4them..
just wanna hav a day dat can be with them..
hav a day 2sit down den chit-chat=]
as my hopes..
hope dat some ppl's hope reali can cum true..
dat's my hope too~~
we r tryin 2fulfill it..
just hope none of us will give up..
hope dat i still can continue 2fuldill dis hope..
hope dat i still got dat spirit 2keep moving..
hope so lar=)
hope dat i can score flyin colors in tmw bc exam~
hope dat i can smile happily evryday~
hope dat evrything just goin normal~
hope dat evry1 enjoyin their day~
hope dat some1 just can recoverin fast~
hope dat some1 just can accept it~
hope dat..
aiya..
anything lar..
just all r gud things den can liao..
hahaXD

5 comments:

yoyosien said...

hope so..
if really come true, dis world no more warfare...

ChikanG. said...

i think i noe wat happening~~
and it's my turn to consule..
dun so giv up easily~~giv her and you some time..maybe u 2 will back be friends again..dun so easy to giv up..

nothing is difficult to friendship..friendship is everything~~

and i hope so..agree wif ur hope..^^

♥κoаιавεаЯ♥小bear♥ said...

no war dat's gud=)
haizzz..
act nothing de la i think..
just luan luan write lor..
my problem onli lar..
cz my thinkin hor..haihhh
cincai lar..
act i din care=.=
hehe..

Ling Li said...

who lai de??
can tell me ma??

幸福摩天轮◕‿◕ said...

you have been tagged~
go my blog c bah^^
dun hate me n after answer must tell me o^^
paiseh yah^^hehe